- IBJ has established relationships with key justice sector partners.
- IBJ organizes pro bono lawyers to directly represent clients.
- IBJ brings together lawyers, prosecutors, magistrates, police officers and prison officials for joint trainings on all aspects of the legal process.
- Rights awareness campaigns demonstrate individual legal rights to counsel, to a fair trial, and to be free from torture.
- Rights awareness posters are distributed in prisons, police stations, local government offices and other public centers, sparking an overwhelming demand for legal assistance.
Read Burundi country case stories
Become an IBJ supporter with a donation of any size online
Read more about Burundi